Techno-Economics, Technology Transfer and Commercialization Workshop
Dates: April 25th & May 9th
Time: 09.00 – 13.00
1. To provide participants with a method and tool (Strategyzer Value Proposition Design) to determine the commercial potential of an idea or invention.
2. To provide participants with a method and tool (Strategyzer Business Model Canvas) to determine if they can build a business around an idea or invention.
3. To provide participants with an understanding of the Minimum Viable Product (prototype) concept along with outlining the key steps in building a prototype.
4. To offer participants an overview of the steps involved in creating a company.
5. To offer participants an overview of the economic and regulatory aspects of technology commercialization of energy solutions.